Monday, December 9, 2019

Dear Readers read Doe reads

Dear Readers,

Our semester has come to a close. It is time to reflect and be thankful. The leaves have fallen, the snow is here. Although this semester has only been four and half months long, it feels like a lifetime. I started my journey substituting this semester and the new skills I am learning, combined with the rigor of this class have helped me to grow into an 6 point buck.

Image result for 6 point buck"
6-Point buck

I have used this blog to check in with my classmates and let classmates know what assignments I have been keeping up with. I have made comments on classmates blogs, as you can see here, here and here. 


It's been a journey. Thank you for your readership.

Doe, Leaped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers read Doe reads

Dear Readers, Our semester has come to a close. It is time to reflect and be thankful. The leaves have fallen, the snow is here. Although ...